Check out an inspiring environmental health film at the 30th International Environmental Film Festival. in Paris 19 - 26 February!
Learn more about how your health is intricately linked to our environment by watching a series of health and environment documentaries.
You can already view the trailers here along with info on the films and the screening times: http://www.env-health.org/resources/projects/fife-film-festival/health-environment-documentaries/
The films will address:
- exposure to everyday chemicals
- human sensitivity to electromagnetic fields
- the harmful side-effects of “carbon credit” projects in poorer countries
- the losses to health and well-being from large-scale; genetically-modified agriculture in Argentina
- the threat to all aspects of health posed by losing traditional rights to land in Australia
The best film will be awarded a trophy and prize at a ceremony on the 26th of February, as part of HEAL´s 10th anniversary celebrations.
Thanks from the HEAL team!
Health & Environment Alliance (HEAL)