One Health Sweden is a collaboration for researchers with interest in zoonotic infections and antibiotic resistance. One Health Sweden is an integration concept including several universities and governmental organizations that wish to contribute to a sustainable intellectual platform where veterinarians, physicians, molecular biologists, ecologists, environmental chemists etc with an interest in zoonotic infections can interact and create synergies.
Co-opted: Henrik Rönnberg, SLU, and Josef Järhult, UU
Managing Editor, IEE Journal
Tanja Strand, UU
The following organizations contributed financially in 2016
- Uppsala University: Part time coordinator, One Health-educational activities, editor for the One Health Journal and other administration and running costs.
- National Veterinary Institute, SVA, has contributed with 30% project coordination and direct running cost contribution of 10 000 SEK. SVA has also managed the website.
- The Swedish Agricultural University, SLU: 100 000 SEK contribution to coordination, travel to steering group meetings and seminar activities, as well as co-financing of the running costs for the One Health Journal.
- Linnéus university, Kalmar, has contributed 10 000 SEK to OHS-administration and running costs.
- The Swedish Research Council Formas has contributed to OHS’s annual Scientific conference with 86 000 SEK.
- Swedish Research Council (Vetenskapsrådet) has contributed to OHS’s annual Scientific conference with 95 000 SEK.
Join the network!
You are welcome to join One Health Sweden as an individual member. Just use the online registration form to join.
Getting in touch
You may contact us through this form.
RSS feed from the One Health Sweden website