The IEE pub at Grindstugan Thursday 6th of December
Updated with two photos from the event, 13 December 2012.
This research pub was dedicated to a topic asked for by many at our scientific meetings at Fribergh and Sigtuna. The topic is sample collection, authorship and sharing samples between groups. We discussed samples or microbial isolates from human disease, animals and the environment.
- Désirée Jansson, SVA: One example of shared samples. From collection to publication.
- Lotta Berg, SLU: Sample collection from Antarctica.
- Uppsala Biobank: Sample collection, what do I need to consider before, during collection and for storage?
- Hans-Gustaf Ljunggren, KI: Rules, recommendations, and ethics for authorship
- Discussion: What do we want within IEE. Do we need a system for advertising samples, planned sample collections or projects? How do we want such system to be set up?
Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food was served.
Photo: Eva Haxton (both photos).