The 8th One Health Sweden Scientific Meeting will take place 21-22 March 2018 (lunch-lunch) at Villa Aske.
The theme of the meeting is "Human versus animal health - different aspects on three challenging pathogens" with the focus on Campylobacter, hepatitis E and tuberculosis.
Free bus transport from Uppsala to Villa Aske and back.
- Stefan Bereswill, PhD, Professor and Vice Director, Institute of Microbiology, Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- Jakob Ottoson, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Risk and benefit assessment, National Food Agency, Sweden
- Henrik Nielsen, MD, Clinical Professor, Head of Department at Aalborg University Hospital
- Helena Höök, DVM, PhD, Laboratory veterinarian at National Veterinary Institute (SVA)
- Stefan Berg, PhD, Senior Scientist, Animal and Plant Health Agency - Weybridge, UK
- Thomas Schön, MD, Associate Professor, Linköping University
Abstracts for poster presentations:
General One Health theme is applicable. Max 250 words. It is perfectly acceptable to present a poster from another conference.
Deadline 19th January 2018 for registration and abstract submission.
The final conference invitation, including program and instructions for registration and abstract submission will be published in the middle of December.